All of our jewelry is manufactured in the Czech Republic. The Czechs have the specialised skills, born of a long tradition, of producing crystal for both fine homeware and jewelry. We manufacture the jewelry in a small factory in the Bohemia region using the best quality Czech crystals.
The metal parts are hand- made from sterling silver. In some cases they are made from oxidized sterling silver, to give the jewelry a darkened, worn look. In the case of a gold or rose gold coloured piece, it is made from sterling silver with gold/rose gold plating. The stones are machine or hand cut stones or crystals of the highest quality.
Each piece comes packaged in its own branded gift box and all designs are made in strictly limited editions so that you can be sure you are wearing something exclusive and beautiful. Our jewelry is created for those women who appreciate unique, exquisite workmanship and the beautiful things in life.
There is a two-year warranty on all Elena Stockholm products, during which time we replace the piece or repair all manufacturing faults free of charge.
Care advice for Elena Stockholm jewelry
Crystal is a delicate material, which must be handled with special care in order to avoid damages to the product. Please observe the following to ensure that your product remains in beautiful condition over time.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
- Polish your jewelry with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove the jewelry before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products since products such as perfume, hairspray and lotion can harm the metal and reduce the lifetime of the plating and also cause loss of brilliance to the stones.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damages.
- Do not dip your silver jewelry in silver polish since this can harm the stones. Use a cloth dipped in silver polish instead.